You will join a network of hundreds of thousands of people working to make the world safe and more humane for all living creatures. You will make the jobs of everyone working for the animals a little easier by lending a hand and spreading the message of responsible pet ownership and animal protection.
You will never find a more grateful and accepting comrade than an animal You have comforted.
You will make lots of new friends—and not just the four-legged kind. Working side by side with people who share similar interests canforge lifelong friendships.
You will discover skills you never knew you had, and you maybe surprised at what you are capable of achieving.
You will learn things that may lead you to the career—or career change—of your dreams. Employers and college admissions officers look favourably on time spent doing volunteer service.
Didn’t someone once say that the best things in life are free!
- Helping foster homes by walking our foster dogs
- Donations (pick up or inquiries)
- Volunteering for events/fundraisers
- Transporting a dog or other related items.
- Adoption Days
- Behaviour Assessments (depending on experience)
- Home Checks for Adoptive/Foster homes
- Media Coverage (articles, videos etc.)
- Medical (finding veterinarian offices etc.)